Over the past six months since opening, we have come a long way in fine tuning various elements of our offering and I am excited to share some updates:
2) Halloween Event - Join us at the Makery on October 27th from 5:30pm - 7:30pm for an unforgettable Halloween adventure! From the curious minds behind our renowned S.T.E.A.M children's program, we've concocted an enchanting evening of discovery, creativity, and Halloween cheer, suitable for kids aged 3 to 9 years old (younger siblings are welcome too, with close supervision). Whether you're keen on conjuring up potions, delving into shadowy tales, or engaging in spine-tingling sensory play, there's something bewitching for everyone! One ticket includes one child and one adult. Additional adults will need to purchase a ticket.
3) Daytime open play is back with AM and PM offerings throughout the week. Click here to see the schedule.
4) PlaySense for babies has also returned and you will find info on this schedule as well.
5) Camps have been posted for the entire school year (elk island public calendar). If you are interested in seeing us offering camps for Edmonton PD days - please let us know! If we get enough interest, we will look at running them.
What we are currently working toward:
1) A membership program that provides discounts across our services.
2) An onsite gift shop (we currently only have it shared online). The gift shop will include toys, sensory kits, slime kits, bead bar and more!
3) Mobile field trips and events (we will come to your school, daycare, wedding, personal event, business event, etc)
4) Team building options
5) 3D printing workshops for older kids
6) Additional birthday party ideas
If you have any great ideas, we would love to hear them in the comments section of this post!